Remove this ad

Lead

May 7 11 11:36 AM

Tags : :

Question for schultzzz,

do you have someone working on this? If not, are you considering it?

I would be interested in tackling it but please reply so I know.

btw, awesome work.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 12 11 11:26 AM

Glad you like it! Hope it is useful for you.
We've talked about "turning it into an iphone app".
But I don'T have an Iphone. So I'm confused what 'iphone app' means. . .iphones have internet, right?
So what could an 'app' do that just looking at the website on your phone NOT do?
I'm not trying to be a smartass - I'm just old and don't understand things.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 10 11 9:43 PM

Any progress, ar4s?

Also @shultzZzZzZz a few things. For one, a native app would store the information on your phone, so if you're in an area with poor reception (my work...) you could still access KD. Also, mobile applications are better formatted for phones so they are easier to navigate and such. You don't have to keep zooming in and out and hitting tiny links with your finger, etc.

If only the Anki iphone version weren't so pricey I could just use the KD anki deck.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Feb 21 12 8:19 PM

Hello,

Career @ Infoseek Software Systems, Lucknow, India

Mobile Application Developer [ Job Code = MA ]
Skills Required :
B.Tech, B.E, MCA, BCA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
2-4 years of application development experience on the iOS or Android platform .
Should be able to design and develop native applications for mobile devices on various operating systems including iOS, Android.
Excellent Written English.

Mobile Application Developer

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 2 12 11:40 AM

Android Application Developer

We go beyond offering services in customized iPhone software development and apple iPhone game design and development. Our exert team of mobile app developers, Apple iPhone developer offers there years of experience in creating wide spectrum of iPad and iPhone applications which are highly interactive and offers great user experience.

Android Mobile Application Developer

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Aug 23 12 5:02 AM

The growing iPhone market is compelling businesses to extend their enterprise applications and web content to mobile devices. Now and in future iPhone app development is becoming mandatory for all web based applications because the usage is increase day-by-day. With the growing number of mobile and the iPhone market the demand for more and more iPhone solutions is expected to surge and so is the need for iPhone app development.

android application development
Mobile application development

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Apr 12 14 6:17 AM

In the present time. Information technology has one of the most profitable industries across globe. Many Investor from all over the world are invest money in this field with business growth point of view. Our expert team provides best software development and app development with full technical support. We provide customised support for our client according to their preferences.

Website Development Company Lucknow

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help